Monday, August 2, 2010

Its a new day...

Well its actually not a new day at all... from my last post anyway.
but after I posted I thought you know what I just need to try a few things to make things fun and exciting for Zack too! I mean don't get me wrong we have left our house ALOT since I had Preston but just not alot of fun things mostly groceries, apt's, and just things that NEED to be done! So I thought tonight Zack Preston and I were gonna do something fun. We popped popcorn, got blankets out rented a movie and sat together and had a great ol time! I love being a momma! There we go.... I can do this! lol....

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. that is way too cute! i can't wait til becks starts to actually watch movies so that we can do the same! you're such a good mom :)

    ReplyDelete