Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boots to fill....

Ok well if we are friends on facebook you may have already seen this pic. and whatever if you have... but I just wanted to just rant about how much I absolutely LOVE my boys... They are perfect in every way! I love Zack and how energetic he is, how he is so happy and how he LOVES his baby brother. I love my Preston boy because of his sweet personality and his gentle disposition. I can tell these two rascals are going to be best buds and I love how they smile already at eachother! What a lucky mom I am to have the two cutest boys I know.
I love this picture because Zack LOVES LOVES LOVES these boots and although I absolutely disagree with this saying as my boys are going to be very different.... I still thought it was pretty cute.. haha
Love you boys
MOM

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment