Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Zacker

Ok so its official... we are on the official count down to baby coming!!! OOH I can't wait as I am not going to lie this last bit has been a wee bit uncomfortable! I am tired, grumpy, and kinda short tempered I have to admit.... I feel sorry for my poor and patient husband... What a sweet man he is to put up with me...
Anyways this post is just to my baby boy.... Ugh I am gonna start to cry but that is just because I am 5 days away from having a baby so I am allowed to cry right? Oh Zack... how precious you are to me! How I can't get enough of you! Especially this week as we get closer to baby #2, and amongst the grumpiness of being pregnant I just can't get enough of my babies kisses, I can't hold him enough and I can't watch him sleep enough... In the night sometimes I just go in his room and watch his sweet little face as he sleeps and looks so innocent and precious! I can't get enough I really can't. I can't believe we are having another one... it is sooo exciting yet I am getting a little sad as the time spent with just me and my baby seems to be going so fast... I feel like I just need to savor every moment... ugh that's a hard one to explain I guess unless you've gone through that... Anyways... I just wanted my baby boy to know how much I love him so much! It has been a pleasure being his mom and I am so excited to watch him become a BIG BROTHER! you will be fabulous lil bubba and we LOVE you more than anything! Thanks for being the most handsome and happiest lil babe we know! Zack these last 2 years have been the best years of my life... you complete us!! WE Love you
MOM AND DAD!
(This, besides my wedding day was the best moment of my life)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. haha we call becks bubba too! love and love all those cute pics and i totally understand what you're saying! the love for #1 grows as #2 gets closer for sure and how fun it's gonna be to watch our little guys become big brothers eh! can't wait to meet your little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you that it is only 5 days left!!! can't wait! I totally understand how you are feeling with baby #2 coming...it's a weird but exciting change. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....Mandy...you made me cry...I don't know if I'm just a baby.....I hope things go so good for you...I love those pics of you and Zack and all his hair haha........i love baby boys....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness! Zack had so much hair!! Thick and Dark too!! What a cutie he is!! Excited to see pictures of the new little guy, hope all goes well!!

    ReplyDelete