Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Mom...

Let's be honest here... how many of you can say your mom is your very best friend??? Well I am not gonna lie my mom has been my best friend for well as long as I can remember. Even when I was 5 and screamed and kicked because I didn't want to go to kindergarden she was the only one that would stick up for me and stay until I was comfortable. Honestly, she is the most patient and caring person I know. Today my post is dedicated to my mom.... why??? random it's not her birthday, it's not mothers day....
It's because today I realized the LOVE my mom has for me, because of how much I love my baby! ( did that even make sense?) As I thought of all the reasons I love my mom I made this list and I am still adding to it in my head but I think I will just name a few because I think she is the most fabulous person, the most fabulous mother, and the most amazing grandmother I've EVER met... honestly...
1. She is my mom
2. She has the biggest heart.
3. She constantly is giving
4. She knows how to take a joke- and be mocked (which is helpful around our house... lol)
5. She laughs at anyone and Everyone's jokes...
6. She constantly has a smile on her face (even when Zack pees on her carpet)
7. She loves to play with her grandkids
8. She gives me breaks so I can "put my feet up" all the time
9. She constantly is helping me around my house (dishes, laundry, making my bed-which p.s. I can tell when she has made it because its soo neat and tight just like when I was a kid!)
10. She serves the Lord
11. She never complains
12. She is so willing to do anything for me, especially right now constantly taking Zack, helping me with errands, and willing to do anything while we are in the hospital
13. She always tells me it's ok that I call her like 15 times a day (even though I'm pretty sure she has A LOT more important things she could be doing)
14. She is the greatest example (I remember as a kid always walking past her bedroom and seeing her on her knees)
15. She makes the best LEMONADE...
16. Although she thinks my dad is the better cook (which don't get me wrong he is an amazing cook!!!) nothing beats my moms cooking... have you tasted cynth's buns....?
17. She is the hardest worker I've met
18. I love her love notes
19. I love her MOM/DAUGHTER dates
20. I love her house!! (is that vain... I do though)
21. I love how she worries...
22. She loves her family
23. She loves unconditional
24. She is truly my best friend in the whole world and I don't think I would be the person I am today without her!
25. I love her
I am not kidding I could sit here all night posting more to this list but I'll stop, but I just wanted the world to know that I most definitely have the WORLDS GREATEST MOM! I love you cynth you mean the world to our family! Thanks for everything you do for us and especially our little Zacker! He loves you more than anything (really... more than queenie I think??? and I'm pretty positive more than his parents haha... )
I LOVE YA CYNTH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!
XOXO
M

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment