Thursday, June 17, 2010

You brush your teeth... chuchichiuchiuchuchuchu...

Ok you know that song when you were little, when you wake up in the morning and its quarter to 1, and you just want to have a little fun you brush your teeth , chuchichiuchiuchuchuchu... however you spell that last part but you all know what I'm talking about... lol And I'm guessing your all singing it now too... lol
Its hard not to...
Well I have recently discovered that isn't it AMAZING what a good toothbrushin can do... A. it removes plaque (fabulous, coming from a dental geek) B. instantly gives you better breath C. reduces the amount of cavities in your mouth.
Anyways I just had to post this because lately as I have been feeling so yucky and just ready to get this done with I have found the one thing that has saved me is my toothbrush! I love my oral b, and what it does for me... lol... instantly I feel better... its like when you are getting ready for the day. You just can't feel READY until you get that toothbrush in your mouth eh? Anyways I just had to do a little shout out to my toothbrush today for helping me feel so fresh and clean! LOL! I love brushing my teeth... lol
M





2 comments:

  1. i am killing myself laughing! and yes i will be singing that song for the rest of the week! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with ya! Even if I'm having a lazy day where I'm not dressed and I'm just cleaning or something I HAVE to brush my teeth or I just don't feel like the day has started. Now flossing on the other hand.....

    ReplyDelete