Wednesday, September 22, 2010

weight UPDATE

well... I thought after that awesome post and responses of the dreaded "baby weight" I thought I should do a little update. I have kinda sad news (if your a runner you'll understand) but I love to run.. and so I thought I would start. I was training for a little 10km. I was at about 6 km in and realized my poor baby was chewing his arm off.. I thought it was everything BUT working out... anyways... so unfortunately I have to stop my running for a little bit. But I would WAY rather have a full baby then a starving baby and a nice bod. haha... anyways.... So far things are going really good we are trying to walk and get out and I try and do abs here and there (when Zack isn't jumping all over me haha) anyways I wanted to post to keep updated because it was so sweet of all of you girls to give me advice and encourage. So thank you for that! So its been 5 1/2 weeks since the dr gave me the go ahead to start excersising. I currently am 4 pounds away from pre preganncy Preston. YAA although i have like 20 pounds of pre pregnancy zack haha. but that will come. Anyways I have lost a total of 42lbs from the day I delivered Preston and so yaa its coming. (ya do the math I gained alot with PRESTON) haha. anyways Thanks for everyones encouragement and support you are all fabulous and I think how fabulous life is when you have such fabulous friends! Love you all thank you for your friendship!
Mands

1 comment:

  1. That is so sad, but soon enough you'll be able to get back at it! It's so crazy how exercise can effect mom's so differently! I know for me, with Marshall, it didn't really seem to make any difference at all. But with Paisley...when I started exercising she wasn't getting ANYTHING, so I had to stop! But like you said it's better to have a full and happy baby than a hungry one!! :)

    ReplyDelete