Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today's Photoshoot....

Well today is the day.. haha... Let me explain
For Kenny and I's anniversary I gave Kenny a photoshoot for the two of us, just him and I. Super fun I thought. No one was going to see these just us and to have for us... (not that we were doing anything weird just didnt want to post them) anyways as things have progressed we have decided to do something a little more non traditional... so we are pretty stinken excited... lol.. anyways as nervous as I am as I am NOT photogenic in the least, I have no idea how to be on the other side of the lens we are pretty stinken excited. I have a pretty good lookin hubby so hopefully he can carry the shoot for us... lol. ANYWAYS I must be off to get ready...
(A little secret of what we are doing... lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment