Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ok, Seriously I haven't fallen off the face of the earth but this is what happens when a computer crashes... Balls... So anyways things are in progress with the photography business so I am getting wicked stoked! Our new computer comes this week, got the new photoshop CS4 and a tablet! OOOh i am getting really excited to do some wicked editing... It stinks that the computer went but maybe this is a good thing... start anew! Anyhoo Just to let everyone know give me a week or two but then check out my blog for photography its, kmbakerphotography10.blogspot.com and soon to come.....(drum roll please...) MY WEBSITE!!! YEah I am totally pumped about alll this.. Kenny has really Stepped in and started to help me out on the business side and I think this might just work out perfectly for us! YEAH! So get ready to get some family/ engagment/ baby, or maternity pictures because we are going to have a ball! OOH I am excited to start some new Fresh ideas and I hope you are too!
Will be back in business soon!

1 comment:

  1. Mandy! I would love a recipe from cynthia! send it on over thanks!
    You are always welcome to check my blog...i mean we didn't have fruit punch mustaches for nothing you know! ahaha

    ReplyDelete