Monday, February 2, 2009

He Sleeps!!!!

The monster sleeps! I was starting to loose hope there! Last night Zack slept sooo wonderful! and even though it wasn't completely through the night it was way better than every 2 hours! I am finally excited once again. Sometimes I think that us moms get a little to comparitive (is that even a word?) and think our kid should be doing what the other kids doing... well let me remind everyone (mostly myself) that each babe is different and different things work for different babies... I am so lucky to have my little baby and even though he doesn't sleep through the night he is perfect to me! Thanks to all my wonderful and amazing friends who are so supportive through this fun and learning process of motherhood... I sure appreciate all your encouragement, advice and awesome chats.. Here is a little picture of my wild haired little man... They really are wonderful aren't they!...

6 comments:

  1. ahhh, im glad he sleeps! parks slept for 6 hours the other night, then about 4 the next, wich is a world record for him!!!!!!!thanks for posting, im glad your sleeps are better...and yes zack is perfect isnt he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP! He didn't?! Mands, I'm so happy! Wahoooo! Ok, it can only get better from here right, we can do this! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... and PS - CUTE new layout, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks guys.. yeah i was pretty stoked but not counting on tonight so if he does sleep again i will be soo happy haha... reverse phycology on myself... thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know all about the whole sleep thing...we are still struggling with it at our house, but now with 2 babes! haha. It is such a wonderful thing this whole motherhood thing and how true that we need to remind ourselves not to compare our kids with others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel Makenna went through that stage too, sleeping for 2 hours at a time... yes it does drive you crazy!! Don't worry he will grow out of it! Your blog is So cute and little Zack is adorable.!! Hope you don't mind me stopping by.

    ReplyDelete