Friday, February 6, 2009

New start....Sort Of

Ok So, I guess you all heard... my computer crashed.. like I said before... worst day of my life.... I thought I was going to pass out. Anyhoo... Well Today was a very exciting day for me because well although my computer crashed and what not it might not be a bad thing.. I mean I really Really love this photography business and I've always wanted to really pursue it.... I mean really get my name out there and I guess be confident in what I do. I always second guess my work, is it good, are my clients going to like it, its silly how much I can stress and fret over one picture.... anyways... So getting back to this whole computer thing... Today we bought a brand new i mac computer -24inches again but this time the Hard drive automatically backs itself up every hour... fewf what a relief... So i am really excited about that, also i am excited because I am getting the NEW photoshop CS well I think its CS4... yeah hoo! So i am really excited to see what this program offers me... Well the point of all this jibber jabber is that I really really want to immerse myself in this photography more and more.... I love it and I have fun with it, I just need to be confident in it. I have a really good friend who is a client and she always is telling me how much she loves my stuff and I am not going to lie everytime she refers someone to me or talks about the photography it does make me feel like a million bucks... that I really start to feel confident in what I am doing.. so.. point is I am going to start into this business a little more heavily. i want to get prints professionally printed, I am in the process of making a label for myself, I am also in the process of making business cards and ect... I think that I really can do this I love it and so why not.. The reason I am making this post is actuallly to hear your feedback.. I love hearing feedback obviously from everyone because then I can take all of it into perspetive and really get a jump on all this... Let me know what you think, ideas, suggestions.... if you want to commment on photos be my guest... Also I am working on making my photography blog a bit more... well professional rather than just a cute blog.. anyways I hope this is making sense I would just love to hear ideas and suggestions... Thanks for reading this jibber jabber.... I love all you guys and all of my clients thank you for your wonderful support and confident I sure appreciate all you do for me... Thank you for your wonderful comments and support! I love you all and can't wait to photograph each one of your families and to make a story of your sweet little families!

3 comments:

  1. I really love your photos...I have seen what you have done for Kristi, and I love them...I should get you to do ours this summer when we come up....here in Utah there are A LOT of photographers, but they are really expensive...so I like to come up there....great quality for cheaper....I hear you are probably taking my sisters grad pictures...I am excited to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what i think! i love you and not five minutes ago referred two more clients to you! they adored your pictures we have in my house... you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know how I feel too! I love your photos Mands, you are very talented and have a great eye for things and such a creative way of expressing it. Your work always turns out beautifully.

    (One of my friends commented on one of the photos you did of me- "she must be really good because you don't look like that in real life!" Hahaa! It's true!)

    ReplyDelete