Friday, July 16, 2010

My Brest Friend

Oh my gracious... I wish I would of found this little beauty with Zack.... My girlfriend suggested it to me a while ago but I thought its fine I have my little boppy pillow... I was good. Anyways lately my BACK has been KILLING me as I was nursing Preston and I thought I've gotta do something....
Let me introduce to you literally my new BREAST FRIEND



If you don't have one and are nursing... you NEED to get one.. it will save your back. Although you look like a complete DORk wearing it and Strapping in lol its AMAZING! AMAZING. Thank you MICH for suggesting it, it totally has saved my back!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got one! And now I know all along you've thought I was a DORK! Hahaha! I'm glad it's helping you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i am happy that it is helping your back....but WHAT is it?? ha ha i would love to save my back too....where can i find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one when Catie was born and I HATED it. I took it back immediately. Funny how everyone's different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. although i dont love my breasts... i do love my breast friend...ha!

    ReplyDelete