Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sleep....

Ok so I am on this kick that I must must must figure out a way to make Zack sleep a little longer than 2 hours at a time... so tonight I kept him awake from 4 till 8pm and then gave him a bath, Fed him, and sang a little song and then the plan was to let him cry himself to sleep. Well to my surprise he got this little smirk on his face closed his eyes when I kissed him on his forehead and off to sleep he went... um... WHAT? OK? so.. its 8:30pm and guess what? Yeah I am going to bed? what the duce? Well I am hoping the bath and full tummy keeps him asleep for a little longer? Anyways I'll let ya know how the night went tomorrow... Cant wait till one day he surprises me and SLEEPS through the NIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sympathy for you! no im kidding. i am in the exact same boat as you except parks has only slept four hours in the night a handful of times. so right now he is up every hour...ahhh. i am excite to read your next post to see if that worked. i tried doing similar things like that with parks... he would go to down at 8 ish then wake up at 11 and stay awake till 1.... little booger..!! well i hope everything is going good for you... kristi told me your blog was up and running.....oh we need to go swimming too.!!

    ReplyDelete