Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things...

Ok So I know thaat most of you have read this on Facebook but I thought why not stick it on my blog to introduce myself a little bit... This is a silly little list about myself...

1. I can't believe I am writing 25 things about myself...

2. I married my best friend and We have the most amazing son! My life is soo blessed.

3. I am a dental assistant, who can scale (which makes most hygienists hate me) but... I love my job and i have worked for the same Dentist for 4 years, and despite all my bickering and complaining i actually like my job!

4.I hate scary movies

5.I was a nanny for 5 months in the Bahamas. I absolutely got the travellers bug!

6. I have a rare condition in my spine, which makes my left arm numb (its awesome, and by awesome i mean stupid!)

7. I hate breakfast, but I LOVE breakfast foods, i.e: eggs, cereal, bacon.....ect.

8. I had s c-section, and will alway have c-sections which by the sound of it, I'm quite ok with that!

9.I love to make lists. Even though I am not the most organized person, I love my lists... I have lists for groceries, what to do that day, what to clean, how i manage money, goals i want to accomplish, things I want my hubby to do, heck i even sat down and made this list...

10.I love to run! I could run all day (well not really but if i could i would love it!)

11.I love taking pictures, in fact I kinda have a small little business and I LOVE it! I love to capture that adorable first time mom really excited but nervous about whats to come, I love capturing the sweetness of a newborn fast asleep with such a peaceful little look on their adorable little faces. I love the sweet innocence of a little kid, or a little girls giggle, or a little boy and their lack of attention! I love to capture two love birds ready to start their own fairytale, and every family with their unique style! I love taking pictures...(wow that got a lttle long sorry)

12. I love to play with my baby boy! We love to sing, dance, read stories, make up stories, swim, but my favorite time of the day, when the world comes to a complete pause is when I get to watch my baby sleep, nothing i don't think could be more rewarding than that!

13. I love a good hot dog!

14. My favorite color is red

15. I love to be busy, dental assisting, Photography, Nails/pedicures(oh and a little waxing), i used to sell shade clothing but not anymore, Next I want to take some culture/cooking classes and Secretively I want to be a Hairdresser-and one day will!

16. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to make fun of people. If it was a career I would be a millionaire. It is one of my favorite past times... I love most people I come in contact with, and you know i love you if I can mock you or tease in some way. Its just who I am....

17. My husband is a better cook than me

18. I hate cleaning the kitchen but I love the smell of fresh laundry

19. I am horrible at New Years Resolutions. I made a goal not to come on facebook for a whole week, I didn't even make it till Tuesday

20. Which Leads me to my next point, I waste way to much time on Facebook

21. I love to sew, Quilt and I also like to bake. I just don't like to clean, i wish i had a maid

22. My Sisters and my Mom are my best friends!

23. I wish we could move to a Unique place just for a few years, I would love my children to see the world outside of Lethbridge. There is just so much out there....

24. I am a proud citizen of Magrath. I grew up in Magrath, my Family is in Magrath, I have friends in Magrath. I LOVE MAGRATH!

25. I love Life, it is so full of adventure and fun things, I never want to grow up. I still love to explore and get lost when I go places. I Love to find new places and learn something new everyday. I always get mocked because I have taken a million courses but I just think that there is so much out there to learn. I love my family, I love my friends, I believe in my Religion and I am so Thankful for the Life God Blessed me with!

2 comments:

  1. I didnt know you were a dental assistant...so am I! did you take a scaling course? Or do you just know how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i took the scaling course! where did u work?

    ReplyDelete