Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Well we MADE it!

We are finally in! We have made the move the old house is cleaned (thanks to my sweet mother in law) and the new house all ready to rock (thanks to my mother). I just can't express how much I love family. They are always there to help they are always there to lend a helping hand and to get your through anything! Aren't they fabulous!
Anyways well we are here, we are here in good ol Magrath! We certainly don't feel like HOME quite yet but we are getting there... Yesterday we went and got a few groceries because we have been living on fast food and hot dogs for the last 2 weeks so we thought we probably should have a real piece of fruit in this house somewhere...lol...
I will post some pics of the new place soon. I really use the word "new" lightly.. haha... it will be an awesome little place to live! Zack is adjusting... gets a little emotional at times just not knowing what the heck is going on or why we are here but he loves the fact that he gets to see his grandma and his cousins like everyday... That is a sweet memory for him I am excited to have! Well I just wanted to post and say we are in, we did it, we survived the move... we didn't even think about divorce... haha.. we had a few stressful days and I said to Ken, "are we gonna make it through this move or what?" haha we just had to sit there and laugh... It all went good and we are getting all settled in! Pictures to come of the new place... we just need to get a few pics on the wall! LOL!
M

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are getting settled. Sorry I didn't come help you clean yesterday...I tried to call Judy but there was no answer. My monkeys were acting up and I didn't think that it would be fair to drop them off at someone's house or bring them with. We'll miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete