Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cravings-Pregnant?




Okay, how come I still get these crazy cravings... and I'm not even pregnant? So the other day I all the sudden had the biggest craving and what for... Rice Pudding.. rice pudding???? What the heck is that? I swear I've only ever had a bite of rice pudding once when I was small and now all the sudden... I can't get enough... so off to Wally World I went to try and find this cursed thing, and a pregnancy test.... I swore I had to of been pregnant... 
<span class=>
Well I'm here to announce, definitely NOT pregnant!.... But then...


I got another Crazy craving.... SICK PANCAKES! I hate pancakes! I always have and yep you guessed it we had the most scruntious pancakes i've ever had.... So anyways despite my whole I always think Im pregnant thing I'm also sick of these cravings... Im not sure if it's a post pregnancy thing but I sure hope they stop soon or I'll never get all my baby weight off?









3 comments:

  1. that's awesome mand! i have totally been feeling the same way but more in the way that i just can't seem to get enough to eat these days! i'm for sure not pregnant, and someone told me that it just takes a while for the prego hormones to clear out but come on already eh?!?! now....are you sure that zack isn't gonna be a big brother soon? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i can totally relate... i love SUGAR, apples, any soup, and mini eggs right now! i swear i havn't dropped one pound since i had parks... oh and the other night when i saw you at jens shower you looked so good, so that baby weight is definetly falling off you!
    oh, and im really sorry you don't like pancakes, cause they are soooo yummy!ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Mands, if every craving meant pregnancy I'd be driving a school bus full of my children! Glad to see it's on your mind though... ;)

    ReplyDelete